About The Cabin
Come experience country living at its finest! The Dry Creek Cabin is located in Tuscumbia, Missouri, at the end of a quiet gravel road, settled at the bottom of a beautiful valley. A secluded, enchanting escape from modern headaches, with no internet or cable to interfere.
Our 1,000 sq. ft. rustic cabin is packed with modern amenities. It has all of the comforts of home, and then some! So come to get away, kick back, and let all of the worries of a busy life melt away.
Some features of the cabin include:
- A Master Suite with Full Bath
- Loft with Bed and Sitting Area
- Comfortable Living Room
- Sitting Porch with DVD Player
- Full Service Kitchen
- Front Porch
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Charcoal Grill
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Area with Washer/Dryer
- All Utensils/Linens Provided
- 1-2 Adults: $125/night plus tax, 2 night minimum stay
- $12 for each extra adult, maximum 4 adults
- Children 8 and under are free
- Maximum occupancy is 1 queen bed, 1 regular bed, and 1 sleeper couch
- 2 bathrooms
- $700/week plus tax special rates
- No pets allowed
- No smoking
Once you are rejuvenated and want to explore a little, the city of Eldon is right up the road and Lake of the Ozarks is only a short 20 minute drive away. With an endless variety of restaurants, activities, entertainment and shopping, you are sure to find something fun! Visit the Eldon Chamber of Commerce and Lake Area Chamber of Commerce links below for more information.